Promotional Rugby Balls (Just Balls Sporting ltd) Privacy Notice and GDPR Policy
Equality and Diversity Policy
Just Balls Sporting ltd is committed to encouraging equality and diversity among our workforce, and eliminating unlawful discrimination.
The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers, and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best.
Just Balls Sporting ltd - in providing goods and services is also committed against unlawful discrimination of customers or the public.
The policy’s purpose is to:
- provide equality, fairness and respect for all in our employment, whether temporary, part-time or full-time
• not unlawfully discriminate because of the Equality Act 2010 protected characteristics of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (including colour, nationality, and ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, sex (gender) and sexual orientation
• oppose and avoid all forms of unlawful discrimination. This includes in pay and benefits, terms and conditions of employment, dealing with grievances and discipline, dismissal, redundancy, leave for parents, requests for flexible working, and selection for employment, promotion, training or other developmental opportunities
Just Balls Sporting ltd COMMITS TO:
• encourage equality and diversity in the workplace as they are good practice and make business sense
• create a working environment free of bullying, harassment, victimisation and unlawful discrimination, promoting dignity and respect for all, and where individual differences and the contributions of all staff are recognised and valued
This commitment includes training managers and all other employees about their rights and responsibilities under the equality policy. Responsibilities include staff conducting themselves to help the organisation provide equal opportunities in employment, and prevent bullying, harassment, victimisation and unlawful discrimination
All staff should understand they, as well as their employer, can be held liable for acts of bullying, harassment, victimisation and unlawful discrimination, in the course of their employment, against fellow employees, customers, suppliers and the public
- take seriously complaints of bullying, harassment, victimisation and unlawful discrimination by fellow employees, customers, suppliers, visitors, the public and any others in the course of the organisation’s work activities
Such acts will be dealt with as misconduct under the organisation’s grievance and/or disciplinary procedures, and any appropriate action will be taken. Particularly serious complaints could amount to gross misconduct and lead to dismissal without notice
Further, sexual harassment may amount to both an employment rights matter and a criminal matter, such as in sexual assault allegations. In addition, harassment under the Protection from Harassment Act 1997 – which is not limited to circumstances where harassment relates to a protected characteristic – is a criminal offence
- make opportunities for training, development and progress available to all staff, who will be helped and encouraged to develop their full potential, so their talents and resources can be fully utilised to maximise the efficiency of the organisation
- decisions concerning staff being based on merit (apart from in any necessary and limited exemptions and exceptions allowed under the Equality Act)
- review employment practices and procedures when necessary to ensure fairness, and also update them and the policy to take account of changes in the law
- monitor the make-up of the workforce regarding information such as age, gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, religion or belief, and disability in encouraging equality and diversity, and in meeting the aims and commitments set out in the equality policy
Monitoring will also include assessing how the equality policy, and any sporting action plan, are working in practice, reviewing them annually, and considering and taking action to address any issues
The equality policy is fully supported by senior management and has been agreed between Manging Director and staff representative.
Details of the organisation’s grievance and disciplinary policies and procedures (part of an employee’s starter pack) can be requested via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This includes with whom an employee should raise a grievance – usually their line manager.
Use of Just Balls Sporting ltd grievance and/or disciplinary procedures does not affect an employee’s right to make a claim to an employment tribunal within three months of the alleged discrimination.
ORDER & ENQUIRE BY PHONE 01372 700 292 OR EMAIL SALES@JUSTBALLSLTD.COM
Request a Quote
Whether you've requested a quote online, via email or over the phone, you will be emailed a quote that will include a breakdown of unit price, set-up charges and delivery costs. These prices will be based on your chosen product quality, quantity, delivery location and printing options. There are no hidden charges with Just Balls. Your quote will also include the additional details such as the product size, colours available, print areas and lead times.
Request a Visual
Do you need some help with your pitch to the client? Maybe some ball mockups to help your client 'visualise' the logo branded ball? Our 3D ball visual templates have been proven to help our distributors with their sales pitch. Contact us for no-obligation ball visuals, as many as you like with as many revisions as you want!
Request a Sample
If you would like to see a sample of a ball before placing an order, please feel free to request one from our sales team. For our UK based trade distributors, samples are provided free of charge with next-day delivery.